Would a girl love me even if I had autism?

P. s i do have autism and its really hard for me to talk to girls and other people in public. cause i get so nervous and quiet and i have social anxiety. its really hard for me too make new friends or girlfriends.

2mo P. s i do have autism and its really hard for me to talk to girls and other people in public. cause i get so nervous and quiet and i have social anxiety. its really hard for me too make new friends or girlfriends.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I know guys with aspergers who are married and do okay with women.

My son has pretty severe autism. I'm not sure he'll have any dating success. We will see.

My gut is your looks are fine, maybe even above average?

Work on social skills. They are -skills-. They come naturally to some, harder for others.

Broadly speaking, think about three categories of skill:
    - learning to pick up social cues and body language and tone and facial expression. THese things CAN be learned formally.
    - social anxiety-coping skills. Getting used to (not necessarily comfortable, but confident that you can handle) talking to new people, etc.
    - social interaction skills. Learning how to express yourself in a positive way, etc.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• yes ssqsdfsfsd god dang

I was about to just write 'yes' and click submit, but nothing happened. Then I wrote some gibberish, but nothing happend so I just sweared and added 'god dang' and my opinion finally submitted!

• not really.

• Soem will. I'm sure.