SINGLE straight guys is it good to be your gf/wife's first and last man?

I my future bf/husband to value the fact that he is my first and last man.
would appreciate if he valued my choice of waiting for one man which turned out to be him

• Yes
  • No
  • I wouldn't care
  • I am not single
  • I am not straigt

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree with you. As a Christian, i've decided to wait on God for the right one. I'm still a virgin and i've never had a boyfriend. I don't even know how to talk to guys and never took interested in talking to them because I want to be found by the right one. Virginity is very valuable ( a girl's precious gift) and once you loose it, you could never get it back. I want to loose it to someone special, someone that I truly love and will be with forever. I want my husband to be my first love and the man that I will grow old with ( my lifetime partner). Don't listen to anyone whose against this, keep on waiting for the right one and trusting God for him.
    - God bless :)

Thanks. God bless you. And no one can convince me to change my mind. I like you am a monogamous girl

Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 26

• I've been one woman's first, which was only really special to me because, at that time, she was very special to me.

I've yet to be some woman's last, but to be honest that's kind of my ultimate... fantasy? I don't know why, but there's something sooooooooooooo appealing to the idea that my girl will belong to me -- and to me only. It's really sexy.

• I would be honored to my future girlfriend's first and last guy, but its not a requirement. The only thing that would make me hesitate is the thought that one day she would wonder what she missed out on by not dating any other guys before deciding to be only with me. On the flip side I feel like I'd be very special to her because I'm the one and only man that's been in her life and I wouldn't have to worry about her comparing me to ex boyfriends and what not. So yes I think that'd be a very special feeling to be her one and only.

Well she compared you with other guys and decided to lose her v card to you and be only with you

@frozenhorizon like I said, its not common. But if someone is lucky enough to find someone that they have that strong connection with the first time, why would they want to move on to someone else when they were lucky enough to find it with the first person?

@frozenhorizon and I know such peopleo

• That would be an ideal scenario for me.

• The problem with being her "first" man is that a time will come when she wonders if she missed something. You will always be nervous worrying that that time will come. If she's already had the experience, then I think she is less likely to be curious later. I think a woman who had no experience before marriage is more likely to cheat sooner or later.

Lol no. Women who ignore other guys for getting the one and only will still ignore other guys after getting the one and only. Don't compare monogamous women woth sluts

What is a nice thing? Not wanting sex without love?

It's a nice thing that you want one man only to be your first and last. That's what I am saying.

• use goods have always lower value.

• I think thats utterly pointless and a tragic waste of being alive.

Some guys might like thay you're the first, even though they might privately find it a bit sad.

As for the last guy you'll be intimate with, how many people are that naive? What was it, 77% of marraiges end in divorce? (Correct me if Im slightly out on that number, think that's the average). As a man, I would say its not worth it. Thats a lot of sacrifice for the mild selfish satisfaction of one guy.

Lol I don't sacrifice anything. I am grossed out by sex without love.

• How would you know that he's the last? Maybe he has other plans but won't tell you, cause he wants sex.

• I prefer a girl who knows what she's doing and know what she likes, and also one who has a healthier attitude towards sex and sexuality than being obsessed with her own virginity.

She is obsessed with losing her virginity to the right man

• No way, I would much prefer someone who already has experience with other people so they don't make the stupid mistakes people make without any experience. Being the last is like whatever, but if our relationship doesn't work out and we're pretty young, then hopefully she'll find someone else eventually...

Having sex with other men doesn't mean knowing what you want

It might take years but if you have a break up or divorce I bet you'll have another one eventually, lol.

Of course. After divorce I will be more open to marriage and crave it more.

SARCASM

• I wouldn't care for me to be her first, as at my age, I prefer someone with experience. And since I enjoy MFM threesomes, if she's into that, then I certainly don't expect to be her last, either.

• Would you rather an old beat up pair of shoes or nice new ones to break in yourself? I enjoy helping inexperienced ladies "find" themselves. Sometimes it can be a real chore but he'll appreciate that you are not an instant gratification, consumer drone who follows the crowd. You're probably disciplined and thoughtful about how you live you life. Those are 2 huge qualities most women lack. Good luck finding a worthy man.

• What if your husband ends up wanting a divorce, are you just gonna stay single for the rest of your life?

Yes forever. Before him I was single and will stay the same way after divorce

That's like saying, "Why would I ever want to make friends again if one of my friends turns out to be an asshole"

Honestly I'm not gonna bother anymore cause this is clearly bs.

I can have 1000 friends. But only one man

• I don't care if I was the first but I would hope to be her last 😎

• In a day and age where women and men sleep around and treat sex like it's no big deal and it's a spot of mindless entertainment I would feel humbled and privileged if a woman had this attitude in regards to me.

• Yes being the first and last would be awesome. But tbh I don't care if they've been with someone else, providing it wasn't half the town... Keep count on one hand and you're golden.

• I mean ya I would enjoy that, I wouldn't definitely mind if I found a girl that I would be her first and last. But of course it isn't necessary.

• Is it good? I mean yes it's not bad lol , but that's probably very fuckin rare so idc 😛

• Don't care. As long as you two get busy early and keep making babies to worship and praise me, it's whatever.

I put God first

I put God first not you lol. I am so sick and tired of sick atheists like you

Denying your creator. Lake of fire for you too. But still make those babies.

• Yes it is, in my case is what i want, and what i do too, i will not seek anyone but one woman.

• First man—not important.
    Last man—important for wife and ideal for girlfriend.

• so, you're denying yourself anything else. you're basically saying that you HAVE to, that you MUST be with ONLY one person for the rest of your life?

I am grossed out by sex without love

I will date or have sex with them? I may talk to guys to find out if I like them but no way I will have sex before marriage. So anyways I will have sex with just one man

Sorry that you couldn't convince me to become a slut

• That would be awesome.

• That would be pretty rare to have that but would be nice though being the first and only

• It's very great.

• Yes, unless it was indicative of her being demisexual or low drive, in which case pass.

Demisexual is low drive?

• Yes. I sleep around In my youth with far too many women and now wish it was with just one.

What Girls Said 3

• I answered for my boyfriend. He actually told me he wants to be my first and last and he wants me to be his first and last too.

• yes, it's ideal

• It's good! Sweet. Just doesn't matter personally to me.