I'm annoyed by the fact that the guy I'm dating and kind of falling for likes other girl's pictures on instagram?

Normally I wouldn't be and I'm not a really jealous person... but the thing is that while we were together, my ex kept liking pictures of the same two girls and when we broke up those two were the first ones that he hooked up with. And this happens every time... So I kind of don't believe that he does it 'just because'. Also he liked a picture of not his ex, but a girl he used to have something with not so long ago. Like why would he do that? Why do guys just HAVE to like these stupid pictures? I'm a very confidant person and I know that I look better than all of these girls so I just ask myself why is this necesary? And we just talked about some serious things and he just told me how much he likes me and that he loves that we get along so well and that he just wants this to continue and that he'll never disappoint me again (we kind of 'broke up' for a few weeks and it was his fault), because he cares for me sooo much. Than why like any girls picture, except for mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• At the end of the day, it's just a like. A like on a picture means nothing. My boyfriend likes girls pics on Instagram all of the time and I don't care, I know he's a friendly person and I trust him so it really doesn't matter. If I were you I wouldn't look at his activity on Instagram, it's just gonna make you paranoid and insecure. You said above he's told you he really likes you, you don't need to worry about him liking irrelevant pictures if everything else between you two is all good. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• what makes you think a guy will want you? you obviously dont have the ability to show love or desire sex, all you do is complain and break up and blame him for everything when its all you.

What Girls Said 2

• Not all guys like girls' photos all the time. My boyfriend seldom has liked pictures of other girls and he has told me he has no desire, neither do I. But you have to realize a FB like does not always mean they somehow want them. Sometimes it's just a "hey it's a cool picture" or "you look good" type of like. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. However , it becomes odd if someone likes all the pictures of another person or if it's many selfies. Like it should not turn into an obsession otherwise, I'd be worried too.

• He might like the other girls' pictures on IG because he likes the activity they're doing in them, the scenery, the style of the photograph, and/or thinks they look good in them. You don't sound very confident to be stressing this much about a guy you're dating doing something as innocent as liking other girls' pictures. That kind of behaviour is actually a bit controlling on your part.