Pros of dating a guy who is an inch taller than you?

I'm 5'5 and the guy I really like is 5'6, are there pros to dating a guy only an inch taller than me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing is easier, that's a pro.

Sex still works fine with a one inch height difference and people won't look at you funny either because he's still taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding? I'm 6'1 - 50% of my serious relationships were with men shorter than me. One inch taller than me is a dream!

Good to know I still have a chance despite being a couple inches short 😉 haha

What Guys Said 3

• Height shouldn't matter in an ideal world, but it does in the real one. I'm 6'4" and I've only ever been interested in girls under 5'5". It doesn't sound like it's an issue for you though since you already like this guy. Just enjoy it and stop worrying about such little things

• Kissing would be easier that would be it.

• Why are you asking if there are pros? If you like the guy just get involved with him and you'll discover for yourself what the pros are, if any.

What Girls Said 2

• Kissing him is easier.
    Talking and walking is easier.
    I dated a guy who was 6'6'' (an entire foot taller than me) and it wasn't possible to me to walk and look him in the eye while talking without bumping into stuff.
    He thought I was clumsy and said it was cute but it was so aggravating lol.

• easily being able to reach his lips to kiss him