He never cared about me?

The guy i liked said i was a dissappointment cause i didn't make his life "fun". I didn't have a social life and he kinda said he was sorry he met a person like me after he said i was the most beautiful woman he ever had.. I still miss himm till this day, he chose another girl who did had a fun social life...

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy tells his girl that she is the "most beautiful" and every girl wants to hear theri guy say that. It's normal but it's almost never true. Sure we find our girls beautiful but to be the "most beautiful" is a huge exaggeration. Also I'm sorry to hear that you weren't fun enough for him. Most people our age only care about going out and partying all the time and being surrounded by friends. Especially as a guy... A guy who isn't social and outgoing is almost always lonely.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need an asshole like that. If he can't love you for who you are then f**k him. Let him play with drinking slut barbie.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think it's that he never cared. and i don't think he's sorry to have met you. those just sound like things said while angry

it just sounds like he wanted someone who was more into having a social life

What Girls Said 1

• But why miss him... when he was so rude and didn't care?