Would you get back with someone you previously dated short term in the past?

Im thinking about contacting someone that I previously dated for 4 months but not sure if I should because it's been 6 months already since we stopped talking.. but at that time I didn't put in any effort into the relationship so I somewhat wonder if things would be different now... things ended because I didn't want to move the relationship to the next level

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooo way. Baggage has already been created. I'd say ok if it was a year or two..

Most Helpful Girl

• lmfao no way
    The only other person who I dated was an asshole bodybuilding miscer who dropped out of university to be a full time bitcoin trader and EDM music maker lol
    dodged a bullet there

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah why not. Stop wondering about 'what if' just do it girl

• Most likely no. Not unless we had talked and there was some sort of intense magnetism or chemistry there. Other than that, when romantic connections run their course, it's best to leave things that way.