Are there girls with "boring" hobbies as well out there?

Recently been trying to get into this whole dating thing and I feel a bit uncomfortable because I'm so "boring".

I don't party, get drunk or do drugs. I'm not really that passionate about anything like art and such. I rarely go to events or concerts.

I go to the gym or do different exercises (like dancing, martial arts) several times a week and when I'm not, I'm at home or in a coffee shop reading, play video games or watching shows. Also enjoy walking around the city randomly during my weekend days. Everytime the question what I'm gonna do a weekend night, it's always the same; I'm gonna be home not doing anything. I don't do anything fun with any friends eithers.

This makes it very hard to feel like I can offer anything positive when meeting someone. Like what the hell are we gonna do, just hang around? Personally I'm fine with that though, but most people aren't.

Most Helpful Girl

• My free time basically exists out of League of Legends, watching series/movies, playing bass guitar and browsing the web. That's it. I don't do anything very cool and I don't even work out much (I do try). I hardly have any friends either. There are certainly other boring people out there :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there are plenty of girls out there with boring hobbies.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm the female version of you to the T! Don't worry, there's hope and many people like you out there. The problem is we don't leave our houses enough. Apparently going to the gym everyday doesn't give us enough time to interact. Oh woah is our kind.

• I know how you feel i am the same way.

• I spent last Saturday night reading Ivanhoe, do I count as boring? also my hobbies are reading and drawing, but I do drugs and other stuff tho lol

" I do drugs and other stuff" - good example really of what I'm talking about. I'm sure there are plenty of people that do "boring" stuff but I'm just not into that whole partying stuff and it feels impossible to find someone that doesn't enjoy drinking or doing drugs.

you just have to find a middle ground, do what you both like
      I can go without clubbing for months but I want to get together with friends for beer and pizza at least and indulge a joint every now and then

What Guys Said 0