Should I ask this taller girl out?

I'm only 5'8 and she's around 6'3.
We have been flirting and all kinds of stuff.
Her friends told me she likes me and they encouraged me to ask her out.
The thing is all of my friends make fun of me if I ask her out. Right now they keep telling me "she's way out of your league" or "bro, you're too short for her, girls don't like short guys".
I mean yeah she's tall and a beautiful brunette, but I've gotten my fair share of "cute" compliments.
I know she likes me, it's the way we just clicked the first time we met and the way she looks at me.
So what do you guys think? Should I ask her out? Is she out of my league?
I just don't want to make her feel uncomfortable if we do happen to get together :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of tall girls date guys shorter than them. I've seen it often. Go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's been flirting with you, if she looks at you the way that you say she looks at you, and if her friends say she likes you, then she's into you! Go get her! GO GO GO!

And your friends suck, lol. Guy friends usually try to encourage each other unless they are protecting their buddies from getting hurt. But this doesn't sound like the second case, since the way that they are saying those things sounds like they're just counting you out and putting you down. Just tell them "F you guys!" and go for what you want, haha.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it

What Guys Said 3

• Lovely complex XD (i like that anime). Height don't mind as long as you want her and she want you there will be no problem so go get her and fight the world together.

• Your friends should be supporting you. What kind of friends are they? But yes, ask her out.

• Yes.