Good ways to get over strong sexual attraction?

He's hot but it's too complicated and we can't be together, but I just can't get him out of my head! I'm so badly attracted to him, it drives me insane. He's a nice person, so the most obvious solution (aka finding out he's a dickhead) isn't gonna work this time. Help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh a crush does pass over a point of time, so these feelings you have for him, will eventually fade. keep yourself busy and talk to other guys don't pass off other guys because you're only attracted to one guy the more people you talk to the easier it will be to get over the sexual tension.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to keep trying to move on and find someone else... I was like that with my ex. But he was too much of an asshole to be with. Eventually I moved on and found a guy who I'm more sexually attracted to. I always believed my ex was giving me the best sex and no one would make love to me like he does.. Turned out I was wrong😋😉

What Guys Said 2

• A crush always passes, no matter how attracted you are to them. Believe me, I've been there and it went away on its own. Another way to get over it is to think of someone else or just stay away from them.

• so are you saying that all women try to find fault in their stars, to avoid happiness, seems silly, doesn't it?

What Girls Said 1

• Avoid him and block him everywhere.