The girls I like never seem to like me back?

I rarely like girls and the girls I do like I only realise I have a crush on them after like 3-4 months minimum. Every time I like a girl they always just want to remain friends, I imagine it’s because I’m quite slow in being attracted to people. I also don’t have a flirty personality as I would never do it casually as it’s just not in my nature.

I never hear things about girls liking me either, I do not care about ethnicity, weight to a degree (I would gladly date a chubby girl but I’m not into larger women) just my opinion, and occasionally even gender. Even with these no one ever seems to like me. I’m known as extremely likeable as even people vie met one on a night out will message me asking me to come out again and again.

So if I am very likeable is it just my low libido letting me down? I guess if you’re really young like me people just expect you to try and flirt and try for sex straight away and if you don’t you not an option because you’re not interested. I guess I’m just old fashioned.

I’m described as a bit of a weird person in a good way, I guess quirky would be the word. I’m also a musician which annoys me again about girls as everybody else I play with and see has women swarming over them and the girls I talk to after a show just see me as nice.

What am I doing wrong? and I’m going to sound a bit like a dick here but no "you will find the one" if I was doing something right I would at least have attracted one girl in my life. I can easily talk to people but like I said I guess it’s the slow way I go about getting crushes on people, I also never lust after girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you attractive? Are you interesting? Do you have hobbies?

• 20d

Id say I'm around average looking, I'm a musician that performs live. All the practice takes up a lot of the hobby time. And most people I meet really like me. I can easily make lots of friends, just not relationships

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe because you sound like a desperate bitch to the extent you are wanting to date another gender Faggot!