Would you date someone with a full-time paid job but still lives with his/her parents?

• Yes
    71% (17)87% (20)79% (37)Vote
  • No
    29% (7)13% (3)21% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont see why not.

They have also probably saved up more than a person who went out and bouth their own place would have.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I honestly look down on people of a certain age who still live at home. You should move out and not be a burden on your parents. I would think this guy may not be that responsible or motivated. It's also a bit of culture. Most black people kick their kids out by their early 20s at the latest. So if I were to meet a guy who was almost 30 and still lived with mommy and daddy he would almost certainly be a bum and I would be surprised that he had a good job. He must be spoiled or something... so that would be a turn off, if not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What if a guy lives in his childhood home because it's been in the family for generations, and he's the heir?

What Guys Said 4

• I have before but won't again

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less where a girl lives, I'm taking her to my house anyways :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would date but at my age I would desire them to have moved out and lived on there own. the expirience of living on there own and able to take care of themself has been developed. but they should move out in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Gotta find the reason why - slowly tho, if you like him. If it's cus he's emotionally dependent on parents or has no living-alone skills then i'd be uncomfortable. If person is going through a financial rut or is helpin parents with mortgage then its different..

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, then we could move out together

0|0
    0|0