Would you date someone in your college course?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah!! Study Date!!! Best way to get to know someone you might like, without any 'date' pressure!!
    That is the BEST TIME to get to know someone!! It gets MUCH, MUCH, harder, in the working world!!
    Meet as many as you can, and try to find the perfect one, in college, using 'study dates'!!

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a couple of very attractive Middle Eastern guys in my class but they;re probably younger than me so no.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah of course, I used to do that. worst case scenario things don't work out and you don't sit anywhere near eachother for the semester. It's not the same as a job where you would be forced to see or even interact with other for an extend period of time if things didn't work out.

• Yes and no. Yes because if the connection and chemistry was their then go for it. No because if the break up was bad then you will have to see the person every class until the semester is over.

• Not really I'm trying to be a game designer, and the only girl we have is a nerdy ugly one, but if I had a chance I would try to ask to go on a date with one of the hot blondes in my other class.

• Lol no I've been done with college for a while now.

• sure I would

• Hell yea
    Trying to now !

• i once tried to. i found her attractice, so, i sat next to her, thinking, hey, maybe something might happen. first day of class, right, so might as well... well, not much too longer after, i find out that she has dropped the class altogether. i was like, really? was i that repulsive?

• Yes, and actually I met my girlfriend in my college course.
    Also, would you like to help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2130345-how-would-you-rate-her-body-shape-do-you-think-it-is-ideal

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. Nothing wrong with that.

• Yes, why not, If I liked him that much.

• Yeah