Is it a deal breaker for you if the person you're dating doesn't really have friends?

• Yes
    12% (5)14% (5)13% (10)Vote
  • No
    88% (38)86% (30)87% (68)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|14

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. I don't have that many friends either so I can somewhat relate.

When I find my partner, I will want us to be best friends. Also (although it may sound selfish), I would take comfort in knowing how high I am on her list of priorities - as both her partner and one of her only friends.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the reason why they don't have friends. It's one thing if they're a bit shy or their friends are in relationships/ living somewhere else and they don't hang out much. It's another if he doesn't have friends because he's rude, obnoxious and an overall unlikeable person.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Its not a "deal breaker" however in a long relationship if the other person doesn't have any damn friends and you happen to start living together you're going to get sick of their ass if they are just home all the time. So it depends on the situation I suppose.

1|0
    2|0
  • Nope; I'm in it to be with her, not with her friends. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • nope! I'm not dating her friends and don't care to be judged by them or have them sway her opinion on me

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is. Because I would like to have a threesome with her friends.

1|0
    5|0
  • No big deal. I would rather respect their choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope because personally when I went out of high school, I don't have that many friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no friends :(

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well if you keep insulting people like you insulted me then they will not approach you 😕

• Show All
    • 2mo

You are a negative person that's why you don't have friends

• 1. Attractive looks
    2. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • nahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it may indicates some social problems of her.
    Also, would you mind to help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2130345-how-would-you-rate-her-body-shape-do-you-think-it-is-ideal

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 14

• Not at all. Sometimes people lose friends for different reasons. It's not always because the person isn't a good person. SOmetimes it's just because they are shy or perhaps their friends have moved away or have families now and there's less time to see friends.

I'm seeing a guy right now who doesn't have a lot of friends and he gets lonely. But I told him he has me now so it's okay :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't have many friends either and it's not by choice, so I understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if it would be a deal breaker (never been in that situation) but I would want to know WHY he had no friends. The reasons make make it a deal breaker.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not dating his friends. I'm dating him. It just means he is reserved with people that's all

3|1
    0|0
  • Well depends.. he could be introverted and pick his people/ friends carefully and prefer few good friends instead of many disposable friendships. But if he don't have friends cus he's not likeable person as far as you can notice while dating, then no. Observe w/o being obvious...

1|0
    0|0
  • If they had no friends I'd be questioning shit.

But I only hang out with one person regularly myself so I understand some people have smaller circles and that's fine. But a total lack of friends is alarming.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nup, more time with me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't judge! If they don't have a lot of friends that's fine with me! More time I'd get with them. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • More attention for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's a good point. Like this he pass time with me and not with hid friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because I don't want to be their constant companion and only source of entertainment. I'm a separate human, not a buddy doll.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, because there's many reasons why a person may not have any friends. It doesn't make them undateable

I am more likely to judge a guy based on the company he keeps, the type of friends he associates with , but not if he has no friends at all .

0|0
    0|0
  • From personal experience it's a red flag to a controlling person.

0|0
    0|0