Ladies, what's a good way for a guy you don't know to ask you out?

So, there's this woman I like through work, or should say interested in as I don't know her at all, we don't actually work together but through my work is how I've met her. I don't know a thing about her or even if she's single and wondered how I'd go about finding that out? Ladies, how would you like a guy to proceed without it being creepy or how would you do it if it were you? Let me point out that it's not something I can control so responses like, hang around her, talk about random things etc won't work here as I only see her periodically and it's only very briefly, less than a minute. I find her very attractive though and nice, would love to ask her on a date but like how? lol Without it being creepy or unprofessional (as we are both working). Only thing I've noticed is she's never been wearing a wedding ring so I don't think she's married, might very well have a boyfriend but? I don't know anyone that might know her either. I know her name but don't see anything online either, like Facebook or anything. Do I just randomly ask her one time if she'd like to go out? Would that be extremely uncomfortable for her coming from really a complete stranger? Guys, anyone been in this type of situation and what did you do?

What Girls Said 2

• Leave it in a card
    Find a random way to bounce into her
    Go out for a lunch break together... not a date... less pressure
    Or be bold and blazened to go right up and ask her. If I had a boyfriend obviously no. But I would go out with that person if I was single even if no attraction just for the nerve.. maybe become friends at least.

• First see for signs of interest

What might they be from a complete stranger? ie, how would you tell the difference between signs of interest and just being friendly or polite?

Dialated pupils, open chest, feet pointed towards you, eye contact, smiling, mimicking your positions, etc. etc.

What Guys Said 0