Am I going to be alone for the rest of my life?

I am 24 and never dated anyone... never had a relationship, first kiss at 22. I feel really ashamed. I can't open up to anyone and i feel like i can't be intimate with someone, i always feel someone is going to take something from me or hurt me or judge me, curse me. I cried last time i had a make out session and ran away because i couldnt handle having sex. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you're referring to the idea of being alone as if it's this horrible thing that nobody should ever want. What's wrong with being alone? That aside, it sounds like you have some serious psychological issues that are preventing you from successfully dating anyone. That's probably a good starting point.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you. Honestly, it's only up to you and no one else. You are not moving forward and the only obstacle is you.

What Guys Said 2

• if you stay stuck on the same questions and issues over and over... then you aren't oving forward. let go of these issues and focus on what you want, not what you don't have.

• Unless you don't plan on living long then no, you just need to loosen up, be with friends, maybe even go out drinking to loosen up a bit

What Girls Said 0