Guy I've hooked up with sent me a Snapchat about another girl?

I've hooked up with this guy twice. Last night at 4 am he sends me a Snapchat of a building with the text "my ting lives on the 20th floor". So then I asked him what ting meant and if he is in a relationship. He said no.

Why would he send me a snap about another girl? Guys, do you do this? I feel really hurt. Is it wrong for me to feel this way? I mean we're not in a relationship but now that I know he is doing it with another girl, I feel really hurt. I shouldn't though! Cause we're not together. We're just having sex. But I like him. And I'm not going to lie, I feel a little jealous. Yeah, I said it. Isn't this guy a jerk though for doing that? :( What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• hun you where just a hook up
    so to him it means nothing

you are not his girlfriend

• 20d

Still, he shouldn't have sent me that snap.

• 20d

hun you are a hookup
      you mean very little
      the most you are is a friend to him
      either that or just some girl on his list

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah that is pretty disrespectful

that's why im not in agreeance with this hookup culture. lots of guys tend to be naturally disrespectful to girls they sleep with and dont have feelings for. they dont regard u as a person yet u will lay down with them? thats why you can't hook up unless you know for a fact that guy loves you and you're in a relatoinship

• 20d

Yeah, I thought it was disrespectful too. I feel so sad. I think he was drunk or something.