It has been 6 months since she turned me down, and I still like her?

I had this major crush on her 7 months ago, i asked her out and she didn't feel the same. I stopped talking to her 3 months ago (one month after school year ended), i didn't see her for whole summer. I almost moved on, i was only thinking about her few times a day. Now we are back to college, and i get to see her almost everyday. I think about her almost every minute now. I even turned three girls down this month just because i don't think i'm ready for anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently by you Writing Here, dear, you Need to find Some Sort of closure And... I even turned three girls down this month...
    Go ahead, and Find out if things Might have Changed. However, don't Wear your own Heart on your Sleeve, should she Leave, meaning Find a way to Avoid you at school.
    If she is Not even Now giving you the Time of day with even a "Hey," it isn't Looking Bright in Denmark.
    Good luck. xx

I might have said i didn't talk to her in this two months, but sometimes i run into in the hall and we exchange hi. Apparently nothing changed, that is why i want to forget her and move on but that is too hard.

So welcome, hun, and yes, very good indeed if you could start this. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but the best thing you can do is start dating other girls. The object of your desire has no interest in you, so that's a non-starter. If you turned down the other three girls because you're genuinely not interested in them, that's fine, but if you're holding out for "The One" (who has no interest in you), that's self-destructive and will lead to nothing good.

Yeah, i guess so. I had mixed feelings of non-interest and the other girl that is why i turned them down. I guess i'll do just like you said. Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• Take your time. If you're not ready to date other girls, then don't. You need time to get over her. Also maybe if you go out with other girls you'll see that there are multiple girls out there who are actually worth your time.

I thought of that, but when it came to the moment i just didn't feel anything for them. I wasn't interested in dating them at all, i even thought about her when i was talking to them.

Do you think you might need some form of closure?

I guess so. I just don't know how to achieve that.

• She might not like you or may be she has a crush on somebody elase. Try to compliment her, send flowers, gifts or chocolates. I'm not sure if that would work but no harm in trying.
    Good things take time, be Patient and stay strong.

A crush? Well she had a crush on my best friend two years ago. I think that should explain the way she acts around him. He just got into his first serious relationship in this two years with her classmate two weeks ago. He made it public last week, i guess she is aware of that now.

It will take time.
      As I told you get some girls have fun. If she has any feeling for you she might get jealous to see you with other girls. She will know that you moved on.
      Play video games, watch movies, go out with friends in weekends. There are so many things to keep you busy.

Good luck 👍

I read your advice two days ago, and it working well for me. Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• this is how i am with my crush. but she's one of my best friends, and its hard to get over her because of that. you just gotta think to yourself, is the heartbreak worth the friendship, or do u let her go. i chose to keep my friend, and we always have a great time together. But only as friends. you gotta tell her how u feel, thats what i did, and it made me feel a bit better, knowing she knew how much i liked her. but tread lightly, all girls are different in how they'll react.

I never take girls as my best friends, we were friends for like 2 months after she turned me down then i stopped talking to her.

why don't u ever take girls as best friends? they could be awesome wingmen. But thats besides the fact. you need to just start talking to her more, tell her you like her. and see how she responds.

• You're fine. You're in a bigger league with a lot more girls to meet.
    I'd ignore her and blow her off. In fact, I'd be a dick about it. I never
    had a problem rubbing a girl's face in it after she rejected me. Yes, I'm that vindictive.

Well, i'm not vindictive so i won't do exactly like you said, but i kind of agree about the part where i'm going to meet other girls, and i should move. Thank you for your advice.

• You turned three girls down? I feel sad for them now ): what did you say to them did you tell them its because you already have this crush on this girl?

I told them i'm gay.

Hahaha I think that was wrong that you told them you're a gay.

@Melissa4 Lol, i think it is better than telling them straight no.