What did I do or say wrong?

so there's a guy in my English class and me and him started talking and i kinda like him (or liked him)... we've hung out a couple times, went to lunch together and the library and he's been super good at texting me and keeping the convo going.. also very polite and super sweet to me:) i thought he kinda liked me and so did my friends. but then i mentioned when my bday was and he got a little weird and then stopped texting after that... i figured he was busy but then i tried texting him recently and he first responded within the same min and then stopped.. didn't even read it but i know he was on his phone cuz he watched my sc story and he was retweeting stuff on twitter. oh and then he read the messages the next day but never answered... did i do something wrong or what cuz like i'm confused and not gunna lie, kinda sad :(

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you did anything wrong based on what you've said unless there are some parts in the message that might create a misunderstood between the both of you. If a guy didn't text you back like a day or two it means he have no interest anymore or probably losing it already. If he reads your message but he didn't reply, one possibilities is that what you have texted him is not a question or neither important. Hope it helps! Goodluck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe try to reach out and ask him what's going on? Being direct is the best way to go about things.

• Umm, I have no idea. You did nothing wrong. Maybe he was angry over the fact that you didn't invite him? I don't know. x_x