Guys, can you date a celibate girl?

The question speaks for itself. Can you have a really good and happy relationship with a celibate girl?

2mo Thanks guys. Helped a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, done it more than once, it isn't easy and takes both people cooperating. not forever... reality is male and female are made to bond and be one with each other, so the attraction is both directions. Think about how life begins with a cell going into an embryo. That is intimacy when life begins, that "essence" is in every cell of the person and as they grow up want to return to that intimacy with another person... that is the life cycle.

So yes, I actually respect a girl who has boundaries and respects herself and value that. But it is hard due to the nature of attraction and you can't do that forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the complete truth about this...
    Yes, guys can date a celibate girl but most of them will choose not to because they don't have the self-control, self-discipline, and willpower to live a life where they're not getting their d*ck wet when they want and as much as they want. When guys claim that they absolutely cannot date a woman who won't have sex with them, that's a manipulation tactic to make her feel like she absolutely HAS to give them what they want if she wants a chance with them. Don't fall for that. If being celibate is what you want, then save sex for your husband and only him. Don't just give up and put out for a guy who doesn't love you and will give up on you.

Celibate means no martriage either.

@nog642 Or you should have not attempted to divert a woman-to-young lady moment towards your attempt to outwit someone.

Based on what I understood your response didn't make sense. You want me to just ignore that?

What Guys Said 16

• No, celibate until marriage? yes, but for life? No.
    Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship, in fact it's small compared to other things, but to live in a sexless marriage is close to impossible unless the girl allows the man to have sex with other women.

• That's how we all started, i suppose.

• Nope.

• What the hell is that?

Is it a girl that masterbates to her cell phone just making a random definintion.

• At your age, Yes, definitely. At 14 you should not be thinking about sex with another person, and nor should he.

• whats a celibate girl?

• No way Jose !

• No, I'd have to be asexual.

• No I don't think so

• easy.

• Nope.

• If she is a little smart... I can do it

• Yes I would.

• At 14 maybe. By 16 or so? No penis in vagina I can be fine with. But no shared sexuality? I did it and I was unhappy. I wouldn't again.

• Not really unless you mean until marriage but at your age I hope you are waiting till 18 anyway

• no. the point of a relationship is to date, and have sex. otherwise, you're "just friends"

the point to dating is to find your marriage mate.

sex answers everything, trust me

I've proven otherwise

What Girls Said 2

• My brother is abstinent and only would consider a virgin.
    It depends on your culture but many guys around the world would.

• I would never put a man through that.