Guys, How can I attract Latino men if I'm Filipina/Asian?

Updates:
2mo I've recently started liking Latinos since I live where majority are Mexicans & Latinos. I just want to give it a try.
2mo I'd like to date a Latino guy for a change...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I wonder what a half Latino Have Filipino person would look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Latino, I'm hispanic, but to me it doesn't matter where you're from. I'm attracted to you I'm attracted to you. The are different things that make a woman attractive though. There is something unique and beautiful about all types of women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

ur right just trying to get point of views

• Show All
    • 2mo

Well, anyone that is of hispanic/latino origins descends from Spain or Portugal. I thought you meant like Spanish speaking country like Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, etc.

• 2mo

ah ok

• I actually don't think I see that combination too often & I don't get I've been with Filpina and Asian I find them attractive so I really don't get why it's not that common...

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You're right. I've often been asked if it's ok that they'really Hispanic or mexican.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yea trust is good lol I've had jealous girls but that one was significantly more

• 2mo

then there's respect

• Just like any other girl be yourself, be nice, be funny. Cooking is a ++ 😉

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

oh im all that 😍

• Show All
    • 2mo

Maybe but some prefer to date outside of their race/ethnicity. Growing up in the Bay I saw many interracial/ethnic couples.

• 2mo

well I can't wait my Latin lover lol

• What area are you living? Cause depends greatly where !!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

bay area, cali

• Show All
    • 2mo

Asker ... do you speak Ilocano or Tagalog? Just curious that's all !!

• 2mo

Asker... no joke , the SAN Jose Earthquakes taught me three summers in a row up in Pollock Pines ca. When I was younger. Wow.. that's cool !!

• easy. show them your pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute, put on some sexy close and go out.

0|0
    0|0
  • im hispanic and I cannot help you with that question because there is no certain attribute that we all like. Just be yourself and stop overthinking

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

ur right... this is all new to me

• Hang out in front of Home Depot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Change ur nationality to American then u can attract them.

0|0
    0|0