Guys, How can I attract Latino men if I'm Filipina/Asian?

2mo I've recently started liking Latinos since I live where majority are Mexicans & Latinos. I just want to give it a try.
2mo I'd like to date a Latino guy for a change...

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I wonder what a half Latino Have Filipino person would look like.

• I'm not Latino, I'm hispanic, but to me it doesn't matter where you're from. I'm attracted to you I'm attracted to you. The are different things that make a woman attractive though. There is something unique and beautiful about all types of women.

ur right just trying to get point of views

Well, anyone that is of hispanic/latino origins descends from Spain or Portugal. I thought you meant like Spanish speaking country like Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, etc.

ah ok

• I actually don't think I see that combination too often & I don't get I've been with Filpina and Asian I find them attractive so I really don't get why it's not that common...

You're right. I've often been asked if it's ok that they'really Hispanic or mexican.

Yea trust is good lol I've had jealous girls but that one was significantly more

then there's respect

• Just like any other girl be yourself, be nice, be funny. Cooking is a ++ 😉

oh im all that 😍

Maybe but some prefer to date outside of their race/ethnicity. Growing up in the Bay I saw many interracial/ethnic couples.

well I can't wait my Latin lover lol

• What area are you living? Cause depends greatly where !!

bay area, cali

Asker ... do you speak Ilocano or Tagalog? Just curious that's all !!

Asker... no joke , the SAN Jose Earthquakes taught me three summers in a row up in Pollock Pines ca. When I was younger. Wow.. that's cool !!

• easy. show them your pussy.

• Be hot

• You are cute, put on some sexy close and go out.

• im hispanic and I cannot help you with that question because there is no certain attribute that we all like. Just be yourself and stop overthinking

ur right... this is all new to me

• Hang out in front of Home Depot.

• Change ur nationality to American then u can attract them.