Girlfriend on her period?

So my girlfriend in a round about way told me yesterday she was on her period. Yesterday she was very much into me saying she misses me as soon as i leave and she's never felt like this towards someone and teases me etc etc. However today she has been quite off with me through text. Normally i get fairly long texts etc but its been one word or even an emoji. I have asked her if she's alright or i have done something wrong... she promises me i haven't. Im just confused and upset as to why suddenly she's behaving like this to me... other convos with her friends aren't.
Can her period make her like this or shiuld i be more concerned? ? she's been on and off like this for a few days. ..

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Its kind of normal for women to be moody or hot/cold whilst on your period. Personally, there are times when I'm very affectionate with my boyfriend, then I can transition to being an emotional mess or very cranky while I'm on my period. Just give it a few days, I'm sure she's feeling very off-balanced right now. :)

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hormones are not your friend.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Cramps hurt. She's in a lot of pain right now probably. She's also probably having some mood swings so may feel upset or irritated and not up to talking. It's probably not your fault.

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Ok this is all new to me one minute she's all lovely and chatty the next like I've upset her. .

• While PMS happens before women get their period, CRAMPS HURT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH. So she's probably just in a lot of pain right now. Give it a day or two and she'll be back to normal :)

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

LOL that user name.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@HotDogg Why thank you ❤ Yours looks quite scrumptious as well

• 2mo

@ExplosiveDiarrhea (I had to type that by the way, hillarious) Our names are cause and effect.

• Calm down, it probably isn't you. She's more than likely just writhing in pain on the floor or attempting to devour an entire carton of chocolate ice cream in one bite and can't message a lot. Periods are a real bitch.

0|0
    0|1
  • Our hormone levels change with our periods, we can go from too sensitive to down right nasty in a matter of minutes. So yes this could be blamed on her period, if you really want to make her happy tell her you're coming over and just watch a movie and cuddle with her. Bring her favorite food too, you'll score big points.

0|0
    0|1
  • Its the pain and mood swings! I am the same way so I tell my friends and boyfriend beforehand that I am starting my period as a warning. Because I get very hot headed and then cold like ignore you and then sweet.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's her period

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Can it make her go really cold towards me?

• Show All
    • 2mo

She ended up coming out with me last minute, she seemed okay, held hands, kissed, talked. .. if she was going off me she wouldn't do this?

• 2mo

What do you mean going off you? I'd say she started feeling better

• She is on her period, duh...😌

0|0
    0|0
  • She might have been in pain at that moment so better not worry. Just watch her for next week then decide if she really changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Periods do make people temperamental as it messes with their hormones so wouldn't worry too much

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know, personally, I don't get like this just because I'm on my period but that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

She says she hets them bad

What Guys Said 4

• Normal moodiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called mood swings bro, they happen all part of the cycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get weird on their period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting period. Gosh enough of this nasty period shit. Keep her legs closed

0|0
    4|1