How do I tell my boyfriend I am not sure of our relationship?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now and it has gotten pretty serious , we've spoken about marriage and stuff. But we're both pretty young and even though we are both really mature for our age, I can't shake the feeling that perhaps he and I aren't "made for each other" or whatever. We argue a lot but always make up. But for the past 2-3 months I've been feeling super unsure about us. I really do love him but he's also very very clingy, & doesn't want us to break up. How do I tell him I want a break? Even our sex life is suffering.

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you want in your life?
    there will always be phases of insecurity etc.
    I've never felt sure about a relationship ever...
    it used to bother me a lot, but I've figured out that it is a general trait of myself (people in general). We tend to overthink things etc.
    if the relationship is fine otherwise, just go with the flow.
    u should address your little issues though; let him also know that you need time for yourself etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him you need some time to yourself and you need some space. Tell him you need to take a break.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes hun the best way is to be cruel to be kind. Beating around the bush isn't going to make anything better

• End it before it gets harder! Being straight forward is the best thing for both of you.