How can women avoid so many problems with men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could be wrong, but I think most of the problems are the hottest men, get down and dirty with as many women as they can. That includes the entire "number rating" scale, 1's to 10's, players take all comers because they just want to cum. (trust me I've known, been friends with, and worked with plenty of them) And then all you see is women complaining that men are pigs and dogs and I just look around at all the guys I know and I'm like "I don't understand... nobody I know is like this." Am I wrong here? I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know them before getting serious & investing emotionally. Same for men with women.

What Guys Said 5

• Stop hooking up with dudes with their shirts half-way un-buttoned at the club? I think you might want to be a little more specific here, but yeah, don't hang out with douche bags is a good place to start.

• Just avoid the men in general apparently.

• What problems are you talking about?

• Obviously murder all men

• You'll need to be a little more specific about what you mean by "problems."

What Girls Said 1

• Expect respect and create a relationship based around clear communication.