Where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

As terrible a it sounds, I met my boyfriend on Omegle. We were online friends for a year or two, and we've now been dating for nearly 9 months and he's been living with me for 3. How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I met mine at church 3 years ago when she was passing out donuts on Easter. I did not recognize her when I met her again a few months latter. we went out of half a year until Easter when I was getting another donut and I looked up expecting to see her behind the table helping. It bugged me for a few days until I asked her and she showed me an old photo. In it she looked really different with her hair down and wearing a bright dress.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my husband on here actually! Last December. We talked online for a week and then became a couple. We were in love literally 3 days after meeting. We talked all the time online for 5 months and then I moved to his state and moved in with him. We married 5 months later 😊

What Guys Said 8

• At work. My wife was a music teacher where I was student teaching. I heard her playing Beethoven one lunch.

I asked her out on my last day.

• I met my last on.. Myspace! No kidding. I met her in 2008 as friends, but didn't start actually dating until 2012. I dated a girl I met off Yahoo Messenger and another on Hot or Not in between that time.

• It was an awesome night
    Then I woke up :P

• I haven't met her yet😢. I'm too scared to flirt.

you need some confidence yo. flirtation is directly related to confidence. try do something you're good at. it helps to raise confidence

@Dave20154 Thanks for the advice. Yes it's true confidence matters👍.

You don't even need to flirt. My guy and I honestly hated each other at first. We slowly started to talk more and I got sort of attached and opened up more, and he realized that he had been seeing a way different side of me than who I really was
      (I'm very shy and tend to act differently around strangers). We had a connection, and it was all just by talking

• Last one was on facebook, that went nowhere fast

• At school, the first girlfriend (although we got into the relationship after we completed school). My next one, I don't know.

• I found my ex-woman over internet like you.

• On Pluto, she was from Asia, but Shrek stole her

What Girls Said 13

• We met when we started secondary school at 11.

• Met mine at work.

• I met my boyfriend on a holiday. We both came from the same place and really hit it off

• Pof. Talked everyday for like 2 weeks then went on the first date. The second date was the next day and then he asked me out! We will be together a year November the 1st.

• Woah, that's cool.
    Not exactly sure where, but he lived across the street from me.

• Don't got one 😂😂😂

• Camping

• OK Cupid. HUGE MISTAKE

• I met her online.

• Facebook

• In a mental hospital it sounds bad but it was for all the kids that where not taking the right paths and doing drugs cutting having suicide attempts etc

• Right outside of Target😂

• Plenty of fish. Talked for 2 weeks every day. Met up and been inseparable the past year

Did I write this lol!!! Me too! We will be together a year November 1.

@Weirdlybeauty D: really? :) year on the 13th sept so just about beat you haha