Would you break up with a guy if he's 21 and has never had a girlfriend?

So he used to be ugly and fat in his teens. Then he lost the weight and isn't as bad looking anymore. But he's a complete virgin in every sense of the word. Never had a girlfriend, never kissed, never had sex, never seen a girl naked. (except for porn. Obviously.) And say you two have been dating for about... 3 weeks? And the subject of past sexual partners and ex's comes up, he tells you all that stuff. Would you still date him? Or call it off?

• I would call it off.
  • I would still give him a chance.
  • I would like that he's a virgin.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer him to be virgin. I like being the first and the only one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about I didn't lose my virginity till I was 21 or get luck with women till then. Part of it was due to lack of opportunities and being shy, but oh well I lost it.

Some girls did make a big deal out of it and acted like I was a 40 year old virgin but they weren't worth it anyways. That says more about them than me anyways.

Having said that, don't volunteer that info and just fake it till you make it. Most times a lot of girls don't ask my number of sex partners, relationships, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• As a 21-year old virgin myself, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I've also never been in a relationship because I've never met anybody that I wanted to be in a relationship with.

• If I like him it I still like him. Doesn't change that. So no

• No he could be cool. Plenty of guys with lots of gfs and girls who are crazy.

• I couldn't even give a shit but then again I'm 20 and a in the same boat in the sense that I haven't even done those things either

What Guys Said 5

• You didn't say one thing that would make me say dump her. She must like you to be so open with you about a terribly hard subject for her. Just think, if you get to the sexual part, if you haven't already, you get to mold her into the lover you would like. Never approach things like she didn't do it good or anything like it because it will be very hard on her. Tell her in a sexual situation, each partner should tell the other what they like or don't like and that it's not a complaint or criticism. The real question you should be asking yourself is, do you like her. If you do, approach it like any other relationship starting out. Being a virgin is not a bad thing, though the youth of today acts like it's a curse. Follow your heart!

• Nonsensical question. If you're with the guy then he's had a girlfriend.

• Just be yourself. Act as confident as possible but be honest.

• Everyone has to start somewhere and 21 is young and very normal especially with all the pressure where put under.

• Well usually that's the girl who's a virgin but considering i'm in the same situation as you i will not complain. Just think it like that in bed she is more experience than you and every virgin boy seek someon experience for their first time. If she likes/love you she will not dump you just for that