Is it ok to date a girl if you don't plan to keep her forever?

There is this girl, who is fun and super attractive, but she is pretty slutty not going to lie. She has done stuff I would make me never see her as "Wife" material. That being said I think she would be fun to date for awhile.

• It's ok
  • It's not ok

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless that person is not looking for a serious relationship, it is never okay. I wouldn't want somebody to treat me like that, and that is why I simply rejected the guys that asked me. Plus, if I ever heard about how a guy did that because he never saw her as a 'wife' material, I would not speak to him again. Nobody wants or need to hear that. It means he will never be serious and will only use a person for experience sexually. Don't like 'user's' .

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets employ something known as common sense and figure this out shall we?

What Girls Said 9

• If she knows what you plan and is okay with it, then it's fine. If you're not honest with her then that's bad

• its not ok because you most likely are not going to be honest with the fact that you see her as temporary. you will end up playing with her feelings, making her feelings grow and then dropping her which is pretty cruel. just because you dont find her wife material doesn't mean she isn't a person.

• It depends on what she thinks. Is she wanting this to turn into a long term thing or is she just dating for fun too?

• Sure, a "Date" and Not A... Mate.
    Good luck. xx

*You could be surprised if you would fall for her, one never knows how it goes in the Dating world. xx

• But make your intentions clear to her first. So she knows what she is in for. A guy had the same idea about me but i thought he was in for the long run. When we broke up it hurt like a bitch. Fyi dont call a girl a slut

"In for the long run"? You're 15, seriously?

@madelacroix eh hello its only normal to go into a relationship and not thinking "oh ehh i will give it a month" i wasn't expecting to freaking marry the guy but i wasn't planning on breaking up soon either

Ok, your sense of times dif than mine

• if she doesn't plan to keep you forever either then its ok

• If you do it she'll probably be the girl you think about 20 years from now when you are having blah sex with your wifey, or not having sex depends on your marriage.

• I put its okay. But when I read why, I think now it's not okay. If you were dating her because you like her and taking it little by little... Seeing where it goes with no long term plan.. Living in the moment type of thing that's okay. But you seem like you're using her... Calling a girl slutty makes you not a gentleman and not a guy I'd wanna date. Don't be so judgmental.

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What Guys Said 10

• What makes her a slut and if you know that then why would you want to date her in the first place. You say it's temporary but what if you like her a lot after awhile? Don't tree in shark infested waters

• If she wants the same it's OK.

• OF course it is. What, are you going on a date with every single woman with the prospect of living together with her? If so, why haven't you done that, already?

• As long as you're upfront about it.

• Obviously you can't tell her she's a temp, but for the love of god set a time limit to break up with her and stick to it. Imagine being married to a girl you can't take anywhere without there being a guy she's fucked!!!

• so you want to put that women under the belief that you actually like and you are serious her but you really aren't... nothing wrong with that :)

• one even if you think that i say go head because what you think could be short term could be your wife my guy. or what you would try to keep as long term xould last to weeks. anything could happened so go for it my guy

• That's what dating is these days, why's everyone telling you other wise

• I don't think it's okay.

• Yeah of course, doesn't need to be a permanent relationship