How do I know if he wants to date me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend giving the guy a 5-7 day window after the date. If he doesn't call by then then just dismiss him. Even if he is meaning to call and just hasn't got around to it yet, he's missed his chance with you. Think about it: is this really the way you want to be treated? The beginning of a relationship is supposed to be the amazing part. It's the part where he should court you and do everything in his power to win you over so you'll want to date him and only him. If he can't take 5 minutes out of his life to pick up the phone to call you, does this really bode well for the future of your relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• If he wants to date you again, he probably won't go more than 2 or 3 days without calling.

• He would tell you, I am very straight forward.

What Girls Said 2

• If he calls you. Did the date go well, were you happy with the way the night ended? If you had a great time and he is a genuine guy, he will call you. If he was just after a bit of fun and realized you are not that girl to have fun with then that's probably when he won't call you back or want to see you again. It all depends on the situation, just wait and see.

• I think that maybe you should just ask her father first. Just for the fact that you would have never met her if you didn't go there to see her. right? Well and you would totally get points from her and look like a better guy by doing that. You can ask her what type of flowers she likes or what type of candy she likes so when you do ask her out it could be sweet and simple..