What does it mean when a guy (26-30yrs old) say he doesn't have time to date?

is it a form of rejection... i didn't as him out or anything.

or is he being truthful?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's either rejecting you or he's letting you know he's willing to dleep around, but don't expect anything else from him. And NO, you can't change him.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm too busy to date.
    Its true. It means that I don't have the time (or energy) to give a person the attention it takes to date.

• Sounds to me more like a rejection because if the someone who is the man or a woman of their ultimate dreams comes along and wants to date, any human would never miss that opportunity.

• Means no time for a girlfriend, but down to fuck.

• thats not even true. What if he had no job? he may think that he isn't good enough. @Luopio27 I reject females because I am trying to make sure everything on my side is ok before I get anyone involved

You are defenetly the first I know to do so. But yeah I know the pressure the world gives on women to be pretty as they can be and men to be solid and stable in all areas of life. But either way, what the girl asked, it really did seem like a rejection so there is no point for her to wait.

@Luopio27 yeah either way it is rejection, but we will never know the true reason behind it.

• It's exactly how it sounds. Relationships can be distracting. They can be especially distracting if there are obstacles in the relationship when you have other priorities such as school.

It's an honest form of rejection but is not at all personal or reflective of your potential as a good partner.

• It can honestly mean anything without more background information.

• Maybe he just has a lot of obligations right now.

• Hard to say , both are possible
    I had been on your position before , i tried to date a workaholic woman , and old friend of high school, after six months of me being persistent, we finally have first date lol

haha so no i was asking him advice on stuff but then it got to a part when i said if he was a actually trying to date someone and leave his hoeness behind lolol and he said he doesn't have time to date

• It's probably a form of rejection. Some people are genuinely so busy that they don't have time for a social life, but in the age range you're talking about, most people can make time for people and things that matter to them.

• probably feels you like him, and he's letting you know he just can't do anything serious right now

What Girls Said 0