Guys, would you like it if the girl does the first move?

Would you feel uncomfortable if a girl does the first move?

• yes
    85% (11)
  • no
    8% (1)
  • not sure
    7% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

2

What Guys Said 2

• I would LOVE that. Just by making that one tiny gesture, that would automatically put her above all of the girls who expect me to make the first move.

thanks for sharing your opinion, but its that I am dating a very shy guy who has been my friend for a long time and usually he isn't shy. We are dating from pretty soon and I do not know what to do. Would i make him feel uncomfortable if I go up to him and (for example) hug him tomorrow at school or I should not risk it wait for him to do something? I know it may sound stupid but... I just do not know what to do

If he is the shy type, initiating might be your only option. I don't think there would be any harm in a hug.

• Of course not.
    It might be odd at first since that thing doesn't usually happen since girls generally just refuse to do it. But it's refreshing, a pleasant surprise.

so you say that its a pleasing surprise, but you would not like it? by the way thanks for sharing your opinion

I didn't say I wouldn't like it.