Are short men attrctive?

I am a short guy (around 5'8" tall) have blue eyes and dark hair
what do girls think about short guy? Do they think we are attractive? ;)

2mo Up

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really not many people find low heights attractive but you can still be attractive and short it depends on other things.

Most Helpful Guy

• well like me, I walk around with a vanguard of tall guys to assert my dominance, makes girls wonder whats so special about this guy, then they realize I'm the alpha of the pack, if they didn't pick up on that immediately

but seriously girls who complain about you being too short are girls you don't wanna be with anyway

What Girls Said 12

• media3.giphy.com/media/l0MYrWIbh4o0NpVfO/200w.gif

Plenty of women will find you attractive, including me as you are within my height range preference for men.

• That's not even short.

• You aren't short 😂

That's pretty short for a man.

So, is being short possite for women? :D

Well most women are "short" being 4-5.4 so technically to most women you'll be taller than them. Plus many women don't care about how tall you are as long as your taller than them haha

• One of the best looking guys I know is about 5 9 so yes they are attractive...

• my goodness
    I find that tall

• I don't consider 5'8 to be short. Anything 5'5 or under is considered short to me. Even still, I like to think that height doesn't matter. I can't recall any time in my 25 years of living being turned off by a guy because he wasn't what you would consider tall. A guy being short just isn't a deal breaker, in my opinion.

• To me, that is not short. I am 5'5 and i wouldn't date anyone shorter than myself but to me, 5'8 is no where near short.

• 5'8 isn't short or unattractive to me.
    5'7 and under is no.

• Yes I prefer short men.

• not my cup of tea. I'm sure plenty of girls will find you attractive

What's your height?

Oh ok lol its ok

@heythereambak if I met someone who has the same height, eye colour, hair colour unless it was a twin I think I would give them a chance. you will find the right person. good luck

• My boyfriend is 5'6 (I'm 5'3 myself though), and I find him attractive (obviously). It's not about the height, it's about what a person has to offer you on an emotional and intellectual level. A guy could be ripped and tall but I wouldn't be interested in him if he's stupid af! Don't worry, everyone has its match somewhere in the world, and they probably won't mind your height, unless they think it's super important to them! I do have to say that it's pretty rare for girls to be very drawn to someone shorter than them, but that's ok, there's plenty of cute short girls ahahaha!

• most of us don't care as long as you're taller than us 😋 I'm only 5'6" so your height would be ok
    also a lot of taller first date shorter guys

What Guys Said 7

• 5'8 isn't actually that short bro

• No, you need money for sure, a 5'6" guy with 5 inch dick and ugly can get nice bitches if he's got money

Dont tall men need money also? :D

yes but not ask much I think, women don't react rationally so nothing is for sure

• I am 5'8''.. i. e a midget :D

How girls react your height? :D do they like it?

I don't leave them any say on the matter. She has a right to stfu :)

• as long as u make her smile n she love u everything attracted to her about u...

• Haha, I'm 5'5" :P

• If u want to see someone short just look at hulksmash on G@G, he is a midget around 5.3.

• Nope.

Why "nope"? :D

The norm most women have is the guy needs to be taller than her but a lot of women, you need to be taller than her by several inches to be given a chance. So overall i think they don't find short guys attractive for reason i've mention previous.

Hmm if the guy is shorter than her then it may be problem but as long as the guy is taller than her they may prefer shorter guy in front of taller guy too (for practical reasons)