Will jealousy attract a guy towards me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a good man, no.

A good man, not an asshole of whimp, values himself and what he brings to the relationship. He won't let you play games with him and won't let you push him around. He has value and he knows it. He also knows that you have value too. However, he will not invest himself in a woman that he can't trust.

For assholes and whimps, it works great.

My ex posted a pic with a girl for the first time and not responding to my texts. I think I look better then the chick and he did that on purpose.
      I was really hurt and shocked cause he never took any pic with me in 6 years time.
      I really want him back.

He did that and you still want him back?

Yeah cause I still have feelings for him. We've been together for 6 years.

What Guys Said 10

• no. when girls do things to make guys jealous it turns guys off and it makes guys not want anything to do with her.
    if you want to get a guy like you, first off, you have to be attractive physically and a girl has to have an ideal personality, plus approaching and telling him how you feel and what you want with him goes a long way.

• Do you mean like you are jealous towards him or something? I don't know but generally speaking if you are like SUPER JEALOUS about everything then no, it's not a good thing and worth pursuing such woman. However, if you are a little bit jealous then that's pretty normal and healthy. There always should be some percentage of a jealousy in a relationship.

• For some guys it really works. In fact, one of my biggest weaknesses is how easily jealousy works on me. Be warned though, us guys tend to be weird in that, if you use jealousy to attract us, once you have us we'll be like "... so what now?" and lose interest again. In short, it's good if you want something really really short term.

If I want for a long term then?

You two need to have a serious talk about your standings with each other before you spiral down into an on/off spiral.

Yes you're right. All I thought is to give him the same experience he's giving to me. Get a hot guy and take pics with him and post it or post couple pix.
      I never had many guy friends, he might be thinking that I cannot do what he did, he will be surprised to see me with another guy way better then him.
      And I think I look way better then his new chick, I'm not sure if he's really on a relationship with her.

• Nope

• No it's obvious lol. It will turn him away from you

• I'm sure it'll attract one or two, yeah.

• Maybe.^^

• No, it makes me back off.

• Usually it pushes me towards another girl actually

Can I know why is that?

It's a little hard to explain, I guess I want to get back at her then eventually I start liking the other girl

• When I start to get jealous, I usually just stay away from the person and end up liking them less if they were purposely trying to hurt me by making me jealous. Purposely making someone feel bad isn't the way to attract a logical thinker.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me you don't want to see a jealous guy. Unless it's a cuck he won't feel shit

• Depend on the guys some would feel jealousy and then be attrcted to you and some would just think it's your boyfriend and let you alone.