Why do women of color always go for white guys?

It seems like men of color, always get the short stick of dating, especially online. Women always seem to pick men who are light skin, or white-passing or just plain white. What I mean by white passing is those Hispanics/Latinos who are basically white. It's pretty much bullshit that my skin color is the only reason girls will not talk to me. Even if it's the other way, it's dumb. No one can control what race we're born into. You're reason for preferring someone who is white or any race is dumb. But, go ahead, and say I'm "butthurt"

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not speaking for all women, but I guess I haven't really thought of it, ever since I was in Kindergarten I was into white guys, and as I was growing up I started to date white guys. My boyfriend is white, but I never thought of it as a bad thing. I understand what you are trying to say and you will find someone, not every girl is the same, hell some of my friends ( that are white ) they love black guys. Everyone is different
    But no one is dumb and I don't think you are butthurt.

I could tell you date white guys only from the shirt you're wearing. Just wow

Well I get that a lot honestly, I'm also told that I'm more of a "white girl than a black girl " but it's really not my fault. I was born in a " white area " and every school I went to was majority all white. I guess I just ended up liking white guys more.

it seems to be that way black girls want white guys
      and blacks guy go with white girls

cause i noticed
      brown girls don't like me
      im brown skin like chris brown

and black girls have never liked me
      its always white or hispanic girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Butt hurt?
    Women tend to have lighter complexions than men, it is seen as attractive generally, so it would stand to reason light skin would be attractive. Besides too many of ur demographic fulfills a stereotype that a woman would be crazy to date. Truly self destructive.

What Girls Said 4

• I go for any guy lol I've asked out black, men, Hispanic, and Asian men

• Women of coulour = Indian, Hispanic, Native, Black.

I personally don't always go for white guys lol, to me they are a bit plain and have a sense of entitlement.

and mongoloid (/ East Asian), and middle eastern (semitic), and pacific islander, (polynesian + melanesian), and australian aboriginal (australoid) and mixed races and and and.. hell I give up, they're all women.

• Eh...

• Hell if I know. I avoid white guys like the plague.

What Guys Said 8

• If there's any difference its minimal... if its that "bullshit" you are always welcome to go to a country with less White people

• You're butthurt...

• Yes because this applies to all women.

• Plenty of white girls like men of color.

• Not my experience but that does not devalue yours

• Whaaaat are you talking about?

• To women, white man is superior in all ways - looks, power, physique, sexual performance, wealth, status, photographic compatability, independence, culture etc etc.
    The darker they are or the more eastern they get, the lower their value.

• Ironically they are the same women who degrade white women for being less attractive xD