Lack of texts and no good morning?

Should I be concerned if the guy I'm dating didn't wish me a good morning (he always does and responds when I text 1st). He sent all of 2 texts today and hasn't responded to my last one. W/my ex it started going downhill after the lack of good morning/night texts. He told me he isn't a good texter and sometimes it takes hours to respond, but he did say he needed to text more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you're basing how your relationship is going off of texts then you're reading into stuff way too much and THAT is what will drive a man away quick.

We are actually doing long distance, not like I get to see him that often...

Yeah, that makes it a lot harder sometimes. When you're long-distance, it's often hard to know exactly what all is going on and get a feel for what's happening. Sometimes guys need some distance. Just give it some time and see.

And sorry, by distance I mean not really having to feel like he HAS to contact you. But that's just me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok first I get that good morning texts are nice but the real question is why are being so needy? If he wants to talk to you he will. Personally I never text my guy first unless it's an emergency or it's something I absolutely must share with him. Now goodnight texts I think are more important because that lets you know your last thing on their minds before going to sleep.

What Guys Said 1

• You should put him on a leash

What Girls Said 1

• Spank this coochie.