Wjat should I do for my first date?

So im a highschool junior and my girlfriend is a freshman first of all is that okay? I think it is but my friends give me shit. Anyways we havnt gone on a first date since weve made it official and i want to do something really cool but the problem is im broke and it doesn't look like thats gunna change soon so what are some things we could do that would be fun and cheep

2mo by the way im not 18 i accidentally put in the wrong year i just turned 17 last week
2mo Also i live in the front range of colorado so the mountains are really close and i know some awesome spots such as waterfalls and cool hidden meadows in the middle of aspen groves but they are all a descent walk from the nearest parking spots would that be a good idea or will the 15 minutes or so of walking be to much? (Keep in mind its mountain walking so a lot of up hill and down hill on uneven paths)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about your friends. They'll always have something to joke about. Nothing wrong with a freshman and junior.. (if her parents allow it.) A walk through a park with a picnic or a beach. A bike ride? A drive somewhere (if you have a car) even a cup of coffee or tea at a cool cafe. Just something where you can be relaxed and talk and get to know each other better and make her laugh or smile.

In reading your update a 15 munute hike to a cool picnic spot is great. Just prepare her ahead of time so she doesn't show up in heels

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone gives shit to someone dating a freshman, because, well, they're a freshman.
    You can always take a walk somewhere nice. Hiking is fun. Geocaching could be fun if you have good areas for that (just google it)

What Girls Said 3

• Yep, it's okay as long as both parents give consent (for legal reasons!!!). Maybe take you + her + a bag of coins to an arcade (if you like arcades... please like arcades...) and just have fun. Maybe some cheap pizza? I don't know love. Sounds like a good date to me! Hope this helps, and good luck!!!

I hear you love, I hear you!!! Just making sure all of my t's were crossed and i's dotted. :-)

• your friends are probably jealous tbh- take her for a nice picnic at the park that would be sooo cute

• Omg picnics are romantic do that!!! At night with candels and 2 soft blankets just incase she wants to suck ur dick at the park 😂

What Guys Said 1

• picnic in a park or at the beach, visit a cool museum, volunteer on some service project together, go to a zoo