How to talk to my crush?

So I just started going to a new school (I'm a freshman in highschool) and I met this guys that I have 2 classes with. We both really like each other and we talk/ flirt over text or snapchat everyday but in person I'm not very good at talking to people and it can get awkward at times. I was just wondering not really how to talk to him but what to talk to him about. Like good conversation starters. Also if you have any other advice, please share! Because if I date him this will be my first "actual relationship" and I've never even kissed a guy or anything before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my experience as a shy person you just have to go for it and ways what pops into your head. If you come up with something to say as soon as you said it. You run out of things to say. If you filter to much you also quickly run out of things to say. Talk to him like a new freind and try to flirt a bit. Just changing the tone of your voice when you say something might be taken as a flirt.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop adding all the pressure to yourself sounds like things are going well so relax

• go for it, because he might have his called changed and regret never making a move. then when he sees you he looks away in ashamed that he left you. oh wait that was my situation...

What Girls Said 1

• You can talk to him about anything. Politics, science, video-games, music... there are so many topics to choose from.