Is this guy genuinely interested in me?

I'll break it down into dot points, so basically:
**He told me I'm his type
**Told me he would probably date me
**Told me he would never hurt me (after we were discussing about our past relationships, and this was when I first met him in the club)
**He asked for my number
**He told me straight out he likes me
**If the conversation runs dry he would pick it up
**He tells me what his up to and asks how I'm doing and what I'm up to
**He has looked at my facebook page and brings up different things I've posted on there to talk about
**He flirts with me
**Has sent a few photos of himself (dressed and topless)
However we were both talking about what kind of drunks we were and both said we were sexual drunks and he said "we shouldn't get drunk together then" .. so could he care about me and not see me for sex or he sees me as friends? He has told me that his friend who is a girl invited him to the bar.. but we flirt occasionally so I don't think friends would do that?

What do you think? He doesn't come back to my state for a few months (Until Christmas to visit his family and friends) ... most guys are never this blunt or obvious with their intentions.. which is what strikes me as odd lol

What Guys Said 2

• You can't tell from the above. Is he interested? Yes. But a guy who really likes you and a guy that just wants sex would both say/do the things listed above.

The line about you a sexual drunk concerns me. That is exactly the answer a player would give because it is designed to get you to disagree and pursue him.

Yes I was hoping someone would mention that small part.. that also concerned me because I've met some players who like to flirt around one minute and then when things start getting fun, he backs off, making you want to pursue him. But I don't want it to be like that; Want some giggles and fun here and there, show him I can flirt but can't do it when he does this sort of thing to me

• are you stupid? obviously he is interested

"However we were both talking about what kind of drunks we were and both said we were sexual drunks and he said "we shouldn't get drunk together then" .. so could he care about me and not see me for sex or he sees me as friends?" ... what do you think about this section of my question?
      I'm quite taken back about how straight forward he was because most guys hesitate a bit until they know she likes him back

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he likes you.