He doesn't seem like he wants to meet?

I've been talking to this guy online, aND I can't get a read on him. Some days he will send me 4-5 messages and then go a couple days without sending me anything. In the past month that he had told me twice he is traveling past me (we live almost three hours apart) and has made no plans to meet up (once was to spend a day with friends 20 mins from me). I've tried to give him my number and he seemed to ignore it. Other than that he seems to be actively trying to get to know me through questions. At what point do I tell him, I'm getting rather bored with this.

What Guys Said 2

• Move on.

• Meh. If I was a guy and interested I'd be trying to meet within a week, two at the most.

See I just thought maybe it was the distance. But the fact that he keeps telling me he is traveling past me makes me wonder.

What Girls Said 1

• Just drop him. If he was interested in you, he'd do anything to be around you.