How can I get him to ask him the question?

I've been dating this guy for about 2 months. Things seem to be in the right direction. We had sex already and we still dating. Now I want to take things to the next level in few months. I just don't want him to have the mentality of why buy the cow if I can get the milk for free. I can't complaint about him things seems to be working out. I haven't date for long. I was in a 10 year relationship so I am just dating now.

2mo I want to take the relationship to the other level how am I going to do that? Should I stop having sex with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to him and tell him what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him that. He probably already thinks that you guys are in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Wait... what? What question?

• Stop having sex = I'm no longer interested. So if thats the message you want to send then go for it

• I have no idea how to get him to ask the question.. whatever the question is.

What Girls Said 0