Does he like me or he's just being nice?

He is my classmate and he already has a girlfriend. Even so, he starts to text me and seems to care about me. I asked him once will his girlfriend be mad if he keep texting and he said its fine and he would tell his girlfriend about it.

So what do u think? Im just curious... (i mean he is nice but i dont have any interest for him)

Most Helpful Guy

• IF he likes you he is a player and not worth your time.

If he really does tell his girlfriend about you 1) you are not a threat at all 2) he is using you to make her jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants to b friends with u...

What Guys Said 2

• If he is telling his girlfriend about it, I don't think he likes you that way. I think he just wants to be friends.

• He likes you

What Girls Said 1

• Only friends. So that's good cuz you don't like him anyways. Be his friend as well :)

Ah if its like that then id be relieved... Id feel really bad if he likes me since he is already in relationship

Nah, I truly don't think so. The only thing that would tell if he likes you though is if he's really flirty... in that case don't bother and he's most likely a player. But you didn't mention any flirting, but just him being nice. :) so that's good nobody gets hurt.