Girls, would you be okay with a guy wearing hats to cover a bald spot?

So I basically have almost no hair in the middle. When a wear hats/caps it still look okay because I have hair on the sides so you could never tell I am balding.
Reason I am asking is I often see guys complain about how girls wear make up and how it tricks guys into thinking they have a pretty face when they might not.

So if you were dating a guy and he always wore hats and looked good and all but when he took of his hat you noticed a big bald spot in the middle, would you be okay with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only superficial trash would care
    Do whatever makes u feel confident. If i had a boyfriend and he was balding i would give it kisses every night i dont care.

If your balding u could just shave it but if having a patch is what u want because u like ur hair around it wear those hats if she doesn't like it fk her because when her titties start to sag to her knee caps she's going to feel stupid if she gets dumped because i have lupus and sometimes my hair falls out or my skin peels off whoever marries me will love my regardless

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Aw, I love hats. I always try to wear them to cover up my weird hair, so I guess it'd be pretty hypocritical to say no, haha. But even from a young age, I wouldn't care about a guy with bald spots / going bald. Do what makes you feel most comfortable. If a girl can't handle it, that's her problem, and you're better off anyways.

• Sure, No Problem with me Here, dear.
    I love all Kinds of Hats myself. One of my Fetishes.
    Good luck. xx

Just a suggestion, you can buy a spray to spray the spot. xx

• Does hair loss run in the family? If not then make sure u aren't suffering alopecia
    If ur between 18-24 I'd see a doctor

It honestly wouldn't bother me

• It's ok to wear a baseball cap if you're going to places like a sports bar, game, fishing, hiking etc. But it makes the guy look immature if he's wearing it at places like a nice restaurant, play, symphony, or business event. Plus a hat can get in the way when you makeout, lol.

• As long as you tell the truth of being bald it's fine. But if she first finds out when you take it off, and it's a surprise, that would be a problem

• sure, but at the same time I would have no problem with a balding man and I would actually feel attracted to someone so confident that they would not feel the need to hide it :)

• If his personality was great, I wouldn't care if he had hair or not.

• As long as I knew ahead of time. Otherwise the moment you took your hat off I'd probably be like wtf. I mean it can be overlooked just don't make it a surprise

• Yep, its just hair, but if you're insecure about it some women love a bald headed guy with a bit of scruff

• Sure, why not? I don't care if a guy is bald.

• Sure. get a wig even, srsly

• Hey anyone who cared about a bald spot is not worth it I personally love balding men my partner wears a hate daily to hide his balding it's. It hiding it at all it's how you feel comfortable

• Totally fine, but no fedoras..

• I personally think it's fine. If that's how you want to live, then go for it.

• show people who you are!

• How are you built? Not too heavy? Pretty proportionate? Have you ever considered just shaving it all off if that's the case.

My build is muscular/athletic.

Then why not go Mr. Clean bald. It can be sexy as hell if your proportionate or muscular esp if you have the bone structure for it.

I guess I could, I am 23 though, so I dont really expect girls around my age to be fond of bald guys. For older woman its probably different since, like on the other answers pointed out, they are more used to it as most men start balding eventually, it just happened really early with me

• no break op bald at your age really...

its not like I can control.

well then, have fun being told being told you're old when you're 30.

I'm Mongolian (Asian) so I will still look like a 15 girls at 30. I'm 24 and look the same since I'm 12 so XD

• It's not like we have a choice. Most men end up balding, so we must accept this.

I am 23 though

Oh well, it's bound to happen. It's like women and cellulite. Even being fit can't stop it, so you just get used to it.

What Guys Said 3

• you're probably better off just getting a buzz cut and embracing it. They might perceive you as insecure if you always wear a hat to cover it up.

• try rogaine :)

• Hair transplants are apparently a thing, or so I've heard from certain folk of this website.