Do women prefer older guys?

I'm turning 35 in December (although still look 20s ish) yet I find myself attracted to girls in their mid to late 20s. Do women mind older guys? Is it creepy or normal? What's considered too old?

Most Helpful Girl

• not all I guess but I do. always have. when I was 15 my boyfriend was 18. when I was 18 my boyfriend was 22. when I was 24 my boyfriend was 31. now I'm 33 and this year I've been in 3 relationships. one guy is 40, one is 39 and my current is 45... so... yeah, I like older guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothin considers age or connections except the two involved. Each individual decides for them selfs rather than onlookers opinions. Comanalities and geralizations are just amped informaties towards what's acceptable at thier own demises.

What Girls Said 11

• I am an "older woman" who likes men younger... or even my age, not older at this point though!

• Late 20s girls would dig you, mid-20s would vary from girl to girl. Lower 20s most likely have an agenda.

• that isn't really older... but im sure you won't have anythign to worry bout! :)

• I think most girls prefer older. But of course no one wants a person that actually looks old... Just prefer mature men to boys...

And guys prefer girls over mature women.. For the most part anyway...

So in a sense, girls have it worse!! Cause guys/men are usually attracted to the girl until they mature, and then their eyes are wandering around searching to attract younger women, thus cheating... Not saying it happens to all, but for most it's what happens.

• I personally do. I find older males very much attractive for many reasons and I find great difficulty in getting along with guys my age.

• I prefer men who are healthy and mature within 5-7 years. of age

• All men are attracted to twenty year olds.

And yes... majority do.

• I'm seeing someone who is a year older than you are, soo..

• Some do. I personally don't.

• you're not that old

• These dates will be less than 10 years younger. Don't sweat it. Around 2-6 seems to be the norm, give it take.

What Guys Said 1

• My dads in his 40's (can pass as late 20's) banging chicks in their 20's you're fine. Hit the weights and watch what you eat...