Is he committed or will he cheat again?

We have been seeing each other for 4 months now. I found out he cheated when we were exclusive 2 months ago by reading some texts which were exchanged. I confronted him and he lied about it at first but then came clean stating that he wasn't as committed at the time. He at my requrst has told her he is seeing someone and there was some friendly texts between them after, to which I told him needed to be deleted and I needed him to stop communication with her. Since then, I have met some of his family and I will be meeting some of his good friends and parents in the next few days. I'm not sure whether that means he is committed at this point so I want to know people's thoughts/advice. I have not seen any texts between the two of them anymore nor any calls exchanged. This could mean he has deleted them or that he isn't talking to her anymore, but I could see that he told his ex who he was friends with about me as well as his family and friends in text.

What Guys Said 1

• He's a proven cheater and lier. I wouldn't have stayed

What Girls Said 1

• Cheating is the ultimate betrayal, he has now shown his future potential with you. If given the opportunity he probably will cheat again. I don't believe trust can ever be regained or rebuilt after a betrayal.

The doubt will always be there. He's already given you one good reason not to place your trust in him.