HOW CAN I GET HIM TO LOVE ME AFTER SEX?

I'm finally meeting my online best friend I've known for more than a year now, he's not a fuckboy, he's a really nice guy, he's my best friend and a really nice human being. One day we just decided to sext and got carried away easily... We realised that we greatly satisfy each other. And now we often talk about it and it's the best thing ever. Now that he's finally coming and we're going to do it, I wanted to know how I can make him fall in love with me, cuz he's such a nice guy and I would really like it if I had someone like him

Most Helpful Guy

• He's most likely extremely nervous about his performance. He's asking the same question about you, and he's probably very determined to please you. You can take the pressure off of him by initiating physical contact, maybe initiate kissing, but let him dictate the pace after that, and just act like you're enjoying yourself and you enjoy what he's doing. Give him clear and simple directions, TELL him how to please you better, use words and body language to communicate. And afterwards, pour on the love and affection even if he maybe doesn't do so great. Grade him for effort more than results. He'll most likely improve quickly with practice and continued communication, and you'll learn more about how to work with whatever he's got, so don't be discouraged (and whatever you do, don't show it) if he needs a few "practice swings," as it were. It's a very well-documented fact that guys get overanxious about pleasing the girl, especially the more time they have to dwell on it beforehand, and this can cause performance issues. If he actually can't get it up, just laugh it off very gently, and say, "I'm not surprised, you're probably so nervous, you don't have to be, we can still do other things etc, etc." Make out with him for a while, he'll probably calm down eventually and you should have no problem. And you might not anyway, this is mostly worst-case scenario advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just having great sex and taking care of his needs help that cause. He won't ever want to leave.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. If you could make him fall in love with you - for instance, maybe work a spell on him - how much would it mean when he said "I love you?"

2. You can't make someone fall in love with you. And you don't act a certain way to lure them into your web. Instead, you simply conduct yourself as you actually are and then, if they fall in love with you, you know that they really love YOU!

• By having him fall in love with you before.

" We realize we greatly satisfy each other"

LOL

Talk is talk you don't know if you do or not until you do.

• You can't. All you can do is make yourself loveable and the rest is up to him

• Well you sound so perfect and not-self obsessed, how could he not fall in love with you just from meeting you in person?

• You haven't met him yet... get ready for him to go ghost on that ass...

• lmao. just be careful, is all im going to say to you, just, be careful

What Girls Said 0