What was the biggest crush you've ever had?

Describe the crush, and say how long it lasted.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest and most favorite crush lasted about 3 months I'd guess... But I also had small crushes on him previously so you might say a year. He was a quiet shy nerdy boy who I wanted to know more about... He intrigued me. And so I bought his book (he's a published author) and I started reading it as an excuse to talk to him. I texted him constantly always rereading messages to make sure they were perfect. I searched the halls between classes for his glasses hair and hoodie... He too my breath away with shy smiles and freckly cheeks... Eventually I asked to hang out and so he and I went to get hot chocolate... It was the most he ever talked to me and once we started... Well we couldn't stop. We talked about EVERYTHING and after that I knew he'd be someone special in my life. A month later we became "more than friends" (we started dating) three months after that we had our first kiss... And now we've been together over a year... And I love him more than I love chocolate which is saying a lot. :$ <3 :D

What Guys Said 14

• I started crushing on my female freind last year. I waited a month to see if I wanted to risk my freindship. After I tried to get up the courage to try and flirt with her that took a few months. After that I tried telling her that I liked her more than a freind that took a month of freezing in my tracks before I just passed her a hand written note telling her that she was lovely inside and out and that I liked her. Now two months latter I have not heard back from her. She has seemed to be warmer and more comfortable with me now than she was before I started flirting with her.

• Longest crush I've had started 7 years ago and I still like her. Back when it started I saw her more regularly and I was to shy to do anything. She now has a long term boyfriend so my chances at having a relationship with her is probably slim. I knew she kinda liked me so I regret not doing anything. My biggest crush though was/is my former girlfriend. I couldn't ever stop thinking of her and still do a lot.

• It lasted from like October to July. It was such a dumb crush as well like I just started staring at her and fell in love even though we'd been in the same class for years already. Also we had nothing in common at all.

• -Dirty Blonde
    -Average titted.
    -Native American.
    -Very pronounced facial features.
    -Athletic build.
    -School sex toy posing as a good girl.
    -Involved in gang stuff while still being looked upon by teachers as an angel.
    -Very bitchy, "we do things my way or else I'll alienate you" kind of girl.
    -Lived off mommy and daddy's money.
    -Crush lasted 5 years.
    -Shoot me.

• Closest thing to a crush I've really had is ongoing, only started a year or so ago. More of a platonic thing though, it couldn't go anywhere and she's not that sort anywho.

• What do you mean describe it? The girl? The situation? Anyways, 5 years

• like 8 months last year

she was adorable but turned out she was a sloot so I was like aw hell naw nvm

• It was on this girl named Alexagon. From a website I go on.

• Won't say her name but it'd been going on for awhile
    Wish she would talk to me
    Ongoing

• the girl i fell in love with-her name is lori pelham.

• Country music singer Terri Clark and I still have a crush on her

• Never had one

• 3-4 months and still going on...

• I had one crush for 7 years. Lasted from the age of 7 to 14. But my biggest crush was after that when I was 16 and it lasted for about 2 years. She was very smart kind and beautiful. Sad part is I know she liked me back but I was too shy to ask her out anyways.

What Girls Said 13

• the biggest crush I had was on a boy in 8th grade. He was twins with a sister, both from Bosnia. They were very popular, and even his sister was nominated as most beautiful by the end of the year. He SORT of looks like the guy in this picture below, but I thought about that boy all the time and had daydreams. His sister was not so nice though.
    worldmuslimcelebrities.files.wordpress.com/.../tk1.jpg

• It lasted about 2 years. We were best friends. We could talk about anything and everything. Whenever I was with him, I my mind and heart would race. The world around us would white out. Nobody existed.
    I was sure we'd end up together. He turned to me one day and said "I want a best friend relationship" and 2 seconds later called me his best friend.
    Weeks later he told me he couldn't date me because I wasn't thin enough for him. The friendship ended because I couldn't handle the heartbreak, and my self esteem is still at a very low point from the experience. Oh well.

What a jerk. Sorry you had to go through that :(

Eh, we all run into 'em at some point. I'm sure one day I'll meet someone on the opposite side of the spectrun who will have the reversed effect. :)

• I was 12 years old and fell in love with my friends cousin Damian who was 14. I had never felt like that about anyone before it was so exciting. He gave me butterflies all the time. He was kind of emo looking haha but kind of punk I don't know? I liked his long black hair though and he had a really attractive face. I was really nervous around him. One day my friend and I went over to his house and he and I took off behind his garage into this field and made out under some tree LOL it was my first kiss ever and I felt like I was going to pass out or something. It was all I could think about for like a month. I still think about it and get butterflies. Of course, it was also my first broken heart. I had never felt so hurt before. He had been hanging out with some other girl and I had no idea. His friend told me and I knew who she was. We had hung out before. I remember being especially pissed off that she was a midget (small person.. sorry not trying to be rude) so I was offended and felt ugly. I was young and stupid I would never feel that way now it's just part of the story lol. Anyway, I guess it didn't last long... maybe a couple of months for the summer but I'll never forget it and even dream about it all from time to time. Certain Misfits and Blink-182 songs remind me of the time lol.

• I had a crush that lasted for about the last year and a had of high school. He was the friend of a friend and me and him were sorta friends, but not super close. I just thought he was funny.

Then in college I actually had a new crush on a different friend that I fell in love with... its ongoing. I wish I could just have normal crushes again lol love sucks

• Back in highschool, lasted for 4 years. He was a typical "good for nothing" boy who happened to be very pretty.

• My childhood crush lasted years.

• It was in the 6th grade, and it lasted 3 years. I used to chase him in the schoolyard during lunch (the best I ever had!), and I think he secretly liked it. We liked each other a lot but we never told each other :-( , anyway today he looks the same but he's gained a lot of weight and acts like a wannabe of black men. sigh... some guys are dumb.

• I don't know if I'd call it a crush, more like someone I just really wanted to bang, but it was this big meat head, always at the gym with a bunch of tattoos

• My biggest crush lasted 3 years. But it was a stupid one (i was like 10) so I guess it didn't really count.

• Adam Gontier I had a huge crush for 2 years when I was 10.

• Typical surfer guy blonde hair blues eyes really a truly beautiful guy. 3 years

• Ongoing crush on a guy in my year group at school. Liked him for 5 years so far. Thought I had a chance and told all my friends I liked him. The first year of that crush one of my closest friends was asked out by him and for a year she said no. Then after that summer, they were a couple and I was upset. They're still together now though, and I'm happy for them but it still hurts. 👍

• The first one that popped up in my head was one that I had in the 8th grade. His name started with an A. I crushed on him the entire 8th grade but never spoke to him. Another one was in 12th grade. He was cute & really tall & had a quiet, laid back vibe. I crushed on him for a couple months and the unbelievable happened. He approached me one day in the hallway and asked me for my number. Turns out he was one of those potheads who didn't go to class plus other stuff that made him a turnoff. We went nowhere. Like not even level 1. lol