He's so busy with work?

Since last weekend he told me he's been working a lot now like everyday including weekends. He's a constructor, and they'll let him know last min if he's working the next night shift. But now we haven't been communicating as much or hanging out lately. Last time I hanged out with him was last weekend for only couple hours cause he had work and I didn't think of anything like if he was lying or whatever. We didn't talk for a week cause I was busy and he was busy I guess but usually he will message me here and there first. And now I feel like I'm the one the message first but I'm so bad at starting convos. We said we miss each other on Saturday and I think he was working on the weekend. But why isn't he trying as hard like he used to? I miss him so much I don't wanna seem obsessive either. Can it just be the job?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm insanely busy, I travel all the time, I run my business, I'm working every damn day. However there is always 10 minutes you can find in a day to give someone a phone call, or 1 minute to shoot them a text. It sounds like he's trying to distance himself, or something else is going on.

I mean he'll reply if I texted him
      But he hasn't texted me first lately is that weird? Like something isn't right

• I work 80-90 hours a week and find time for the ones I love.

What Girls Said 1

• He is starting to lose interest. No one is THAT busy.