Why I can't get a girl friend?

i am from south Asia , i don't drink , don't smoke. i have a good height 6.3. good average body. just finished my uni. now my next focus is marriage. the problem is i can't get a girl friend. maybe its because of my English, still i don't have an accent while speaking English. my English speaking skill is better then having an accent and poorer then native speakers.

i have noticed a lot of the times that girls show interest in me until i start speaking and i think they like native English speaking guys better. i live in Australia.
i think all the girls have an ideal guy in there mind which is a white man with perfect body and a great job.

What Girls Said 2

• You just finished your study now your next focus is marriage? What about career? Do you have a decent job? A guy with no job is a big turn off... Doesn't matter you went to university or not. No job no good

I have a Job. I work for the government

• Do you ever actually approach women?

if approach means talking to her and having a good long conversation then i do that.
      but if approach means that telling her about my feeling about her then no.

What Guys Said 1

• "i think all the girls have an ideal guy in there mind which is a white man with perfect body and a great job." No no no no, don't go there. That's not true, every girl's different.

I encourage you to get into pickup. I'm from Australia to and there's lots of Asian students here who go out and approach girls. You've got to build that confidence and experience with women and you'll become better and better. You've finished uni, you've got a lot to offer, this is now the time where you can meet girls... Get excited, this is the fun part.