What do you think of people who never been in a relationship?

Whom never intentionally avoid to be in one but never had one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in a real, full-on relationship. Maybe there's something wrong with me, maybe there isn't. Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. I do feel lonely sometimes, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? If they aren't in any relationship then it's just simply that, they just aren't in one, there's nothing wrong, good, nor bad other than how someone else would feel, think or judge them for it.

There could be many factors that make it impossible for them be in a relationship. Different people have different priorities. Maybe it's just not the very Number 1 thing that is prioritized in their life or their life's goal that must be done. It might not even be part of the top 10 things prioritized in their life's goals. They can have other personal stuff going on that make it very difficult for them to date or even start a relationship, and maybe, just maybe, they might get to it eventually, even if it's much later when they're in their late 30's, in their 40s or even 50s.

Marry someone in their late 30's 40's like all the celebrities do...

It happens sometimes. Marriages can be delayed if it's not the first priority of a person's goals. Sometimes people want to have their other life goals and plans or dreams fleshed out and become a reality first before they'll feel that they are ready and have the time to focus their efforts into finding a partner, dating and relationships. It could be because of their career choice, their lifestyle or how stable things are in their life. E. G. if they're struggling paycheck to paycheck then things may become more difficult for them although it doesn't necessarily mean that the lack of any relationships happens to everyone that are in that kind of situation in their life, but it could affect and make it difficult for them to maintain and sustain a relationship. They might have gone on a few dates or even hooked up a few times here and there and had one night stands already. But they may feel they just aren't ready for the responsibilities of a serious long term committed relationship.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 4

• I just assume they've never met the right person yet

• I never had a boyfriend & I never been kissed.

It's all good tho!

• absolutely nothing

• never had a boyfriend or fallen in love never been kissed and im 23 i feel horrible but its all my fault i never put myself outthere because im scared of all of those things.

What Guys Said 5

• What about them? Nothing wrong with that thinking, and there is nothing wrong with them as well.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• They haven't lived.

• What should I think of them?

• well I intentionally avoid it