Girls/Guys - IS THIS NORMAL?

My boyfriend (25 years old) of 2 years has become really annoying recently. We live together, and he has been grabbing my breasts, and asking for bjs and sex constantly, been calling me some rather "derogatory" names (as to initiate dirty talk)- and all of this non-stop! When I tell him to "stop", he says "you won't let me be myself", and then continues his behavior.
IS THIS NORMAL? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it really is the 'real' him. If so, figure out if you can deal with that or not. Has anything else changed? Sex life been the same? No dry-spells or getting bored? Talk to him first (evenly and openly DO NOT be aggressive/condescending, that will shut down communication) and find out what about it he thinks is ok or is getting turned on by? Maybe something new to you could be exciting or at the least establish boundaries/rules. At that point, if agreeable terms can't be reached/respected, you might want to ask yourself if it's time to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• He got too comfortable and he probably thought it was okay. You need to really talk to him. Maybe find ways to spice things up for him so he won't be too agressive with his talk.

What Guys Said 5

• Things continue until you put a stop to it. Talk sense into it, may be he feels you like it.

• I mean he's just really horny, I suspect that's kind of normal. Maybe he's the type to have varying hormonal issues. Talk to him about it I suppose, that's all you can really do.

• lol turning into a man baby... serious talk and set boundaries.

• This is a fake and diabolical story...

I hope he dumps your ass

Whats wrong with you?
      Pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

I don't think she deserves that. It's perfectly reasonable to question her partners sudden lust for constant sex. There's nothing wrong with either party they just need to talk it out. You're just being mean.

You're disgusting liars... always falsely accusing men...

No man should waste his time on you

• Seems like he wants a more sexually charged relationship

What Girls Said 0