Girls, Do You Want Other Men?

Been in my relationship for 2 years. We have sex almost daily. When I walk down the street with friends or coworkers and I see some handsome men (there are plenty here in suits!) I can't help but make a comment and find them super attractive. Is this ok? Or is that an indicator I am not 100% sure about my man?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's fine. Sometimes even guys flirt with other ladies while they are in a relationship or look at other "hot" or "sexy" looking gorgeous ladies. As long as at the end of the day you two are always together no matter what and always there for each other then that is all that it matters. Being loyal to each other no matter what, being truly loyal.

Cheers mate! Thank you for the mho!

Thank you for sure great advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't happen to me when I am in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Look for contentment, and when you find it. You will be ok.

• You're female. Hypergamy is expected. It's not good, but that's how women are

• Yeah, it's normal. I love my girlfriend, but I still want to fuck other people. I don't do it, because loyalty, but I still think about it.

What Girls Said 0