I can't fall in love anymore and can't figure out why?

what to do?

2|0
5|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you just need a timeout. I don't think you have to do anything. If you can't fall in love naturally, then I think it would worse trying to force yourself to. There's more to life. Get out there and get to know yourself, invest in your mental growth, your plans, future, etc.

It can also just be you haven't met anybody you've been impressed with. You are still incredibly young. So, don't let it be a rush.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• could you perhaps detail a little bit about your previous relationships? how long the lasted, how and why they ended?

i think we need more info to offer any real help. otherwise we are just guessing

0|0
    0|0
  • because you are emotionally hurt from the last person...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to meet the right person to fall in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you don't have any love left to give so you aren't able to love.

What to do? I think that since God IS love then let God love you until you learn to love yourself. And after you are filled up with love only then are you able to love yourself and give that love back to God and others.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Have you been hurt in the past - It takes time to get over things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on you. Perhaps you've become jaded and need time away from "relationships." There's nothing wrong with remaining single. Figure out who you are first and what you need in a relationship. Travel, take on new hobbies. Stay away from the D for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible that you've had too many cocks inside you which causes women to lose the ability to pair bond. It's very common

0|1
    0|0
  • Go on with your life. It'll come some day. I'm in the same position

0|0
    0|0
  • first understand what is love does ur mother dont love u any more
    does ur father stopped loving you no right
    love is unconditional part the problem is when love become fascination
    there is difference between love and fascination

0|0
    0|0
  • read love stories

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say why , a consuming career , bad experiences? Maybe best to look away from your locality?

0|0
    0|0
  • look at my picture. your welcome

0|0
    0|0
  • who's your first love?

0|0
    0|0
  • aseksuel?

0|0
    0|0
  • love finds you when you least expect it

2|0
    0|0
  • You'll be fine. Just take care of yourself and you'll be fine. Love and relationships will not last forever anyway. You don't need to fall in love with someone to live or survive anyway, so don't even fret or worry about it because life is just to short. Who knows? Maybe somebody else might fall in love with you, despite that you aren't feeling those kind of feelings anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • because feminism polluted girls brains. Enjoy a sad lonely life. Why don't you get a cat... p$%%^

0|0
    1|0
  • Have you been hurt before?

0|0
    0|0
  • good for you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because you've gone from one man to the next that you've lost the ability to bond, to feel that excitement and are becoming jaded. Also, you do not know what love is, many confuse it with lust and butterflies.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Now at least you won't catch feelings and get hurt

2|2
    0|1
  • The aliens stole your heart organ that controls this emotion. They won't be back because they use it to flavor their fruity drinks. Ok im an asshole ignore me ( .-.) ... it's beer really,

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you just haven't met a guy who you want to spend your life with, or you could be too guarded because you have a fear of being hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Love yoself, and then love will be let in.

0|0
    0|0